Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

Dream Bedroom

In the middle of my bedroom I have a bowling alley.  I lifted a big bowling alley ball to row at the alley. In the middle of my bedroom I have a trampoline.  I jump on and off it into the pool. In the corner of my bedroom I have a dance floor to dance on it. There is a big screen with you dancing on it. In the middle of my bedroom I have a ps4 to play on it there is heaps of games to play on the ps4. In the middle of my bedroom I have a secret bed I can push the button then it will take me to a secret place. In the middle of my bedroom I have weights to lift up it and get abs. Also the gym helps me get stronger muscle than Mr Moran. In the corner of my bedroom I have a beanbag that can turn into a soft chair.  

Capture.PNG 


No comments:

Post a Comment