Pages

Friday 23 December 2016

Touch Day

On sunday I had touch and we were playing against the bears my team was called revelations. We started off I was link the other side was running up three times and then they passed to my side so we can do our move we were learning from training it was called sniper and sintra. Then after I was told to come off and then the other person can have a turn playing touch. When the game was finish we beated them they got zero and my team got four. Then we went to the big and sat on the ground with the other teams then this guy said to us to go on the chairs. We were waiting and watching the rugby on the big white tv when we're watching the rugby the guy was calling the teams to get our medals. My team got silver and the other revelations boy team got gold.because they won more games then us.

No comments:

Post a Comment